Thursday, May 27, 2010

KY

sry!!! did not post 4 so long.. not because i dun wan coz exam so freakin busy.. plus i also 4 get nid update.. lols.. noe,, i hate goin to skool lookin at a person maybe no 1 cud believe who exactly is the person but.. i guess Ky noes.. she is my best best best fren.. since P1... tho we no longer in the same class our friendship nv ends.. same 4 everimorning she will cum look 4 me and say all her troubles or fun stuff wif me.. i reaaly appreciate this fren.. she nv 4get my b.day and thus i use all my effort to rmb hers.. its definately nice to have such frennnn.. i love you!!! KY is the best!! she beats all the rest!!!
secondly, i still rmb my nice fren weiqi tho i prefeer ky, wq is also a frekin nice fren.. we are separated after PSLE so sad but she will definately be in my heart alwaysss. she is so nice and cheerful nv tryin to hurt me or h8 me lyk amanda... same to ky tho.. hahass...
in LYSS, i guess Gini will rock more than wq.. sry.. hahasss but ky beats all as per nomal,,, haha.. gini is sweet i gueesssss lol..
i think my words shud cum 2 an end... will continue soon byes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home